Welcome to my Feltmaking Blog . Here you will find some of my work ans inspirations

felting, making, meeting and enjoying being creative

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Photos from the garden in spring



In this selection of Photographs I explore the concept of nuances of light and shade .

Light and shade are natural occurrences, but can be used to create  atmosphere, texture and  give character   in photography.


Most of my photos are still lifes using natural light, often strong sunlight for maximum effect.

The objects I chose to photograph were placed  in such ways  as  to focus on  their texture and   the  shadows they cast.


Some Photos were taken in natural settings but with emphasis  on  catching shadows or texture and shade. I chose objects  found in my garden







 

No comments:

Post a Comment